Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend

chestnuts

on the floor

on the table

pumkins

Autumn plate

mine & yours

breakfast
I had a fantastic weekend...actually I still have : )
Started with a nice quiet Friday and a little sleep in on Saturday....
We went to the farmers market to get stocked up with veggies and fruits to cook nice dinners next week, strolled over the flea market and had a nice coffee with friends and were listening to this amazing song quiet a lot...I baked a cake for a friends birthday party and started my Sunday with reading in bed....and right now I am happy about some nice hours of sun this afternoon : )

I loved you weekend. See you again in a couple of days....

// Maria

3 comments :

nicki said...

Ja, das hört sich tasächlich wahnsinnig gut an!! Dann geniess noch den Abend...

mieke willems said...

hi! you have a nice blog! will be back!!

sandra said...

looks so yummy everything! :)