Sunday, July 18, 2010

Street

I had nine images on my polaroid left...the film was already exired which you could tell on the spots in the images...
...
....
street
IMG_4444

When I was packing my cameras together yesterday I realised that I still had 9 images on my polaroid camera left. We thought it would be nice to take a few images in the street right in front of the house....in which I walked along so often and in which I took several images during the time I was living here...
The film was expired and you can tell on the spots in the images but I thought it looks funny especially when you look at them all together in a row...I like how the spots somehow frame the image....

How are you today? Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday...

Maria

10 comments :

isabelle said...

oh I had 2 very expired films like this one. It looks funny on your photos! It made me crazy at the time ;(
Wishing you a very nice Sunday too!

Svenja said...

mir gefallen die bilder sehr gut, gerade wegen der flecke!
woher aus unterfranken kommst du denn?
ich bin aus dem landkreis aschaffenburg, aus einem dorf direkt neben der granze zu hessen.

stephanie renee said...

i love these! you outfit is perfect!

Maggie said...

Love these, the splotches do seem to frame the shots somehow...how lucky! And your dress is lovely, I've been looking for one just like that all summer.

Jesús Garrido said...

genialidad visual, eres una auténtica artistca.

Irene said...

lustige idee :) hab eine schöne woche!

merel said...

They are great!!

Bárbara said...

those are so great

Melanie said...

ohhhhh i love these!!

Anonymous said...

same thing happened to me although i got much less subject (i think the film was dated back to around 2000.) i gave up on old polaroids after that!