Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tasmania day 4/5

East Coast Tasmania
East Coast Tasmania
East Coast Tasmania
East Coast Tasmania
East Coast Tasmania
Last morning in Hobart
Last morning in Hobart
Cafe Hobart

Every trip comes to an end. I had a bit of an extended trip after being at the airport on Monday morning and realizing that I had booked the pm and not the am flight. Well, as some airlines can't easily move you onto a different flight and you rather need to buy a new ticket we stayed the whole Monday in Hobart and enjoyed our extra day there. I bought a new book and we were sitting in cafes reading.

#1/3 On Sunday we drove back to Hobart along the east coast of Tasmania and it was stunning, so many great beaches. The weather was changing hourly so we had rain, sunshine, fog, clouds...
#4 This is how the beautiful water looks like when the sun was shining
#5 We drove and suddenly everything was so blue, I needed to stop and take a picture
#6 I woke up by the sunrise on Monday morning
#7 Reading in a cafe after I booked the wrong flight. It is in fact the cafe you see on my prior post from outside

This is the last post of analog photos from my Tasmania trip. Thanks so much for all your great comments. It is a magical place down there, if you have the chance to go, I would highly recommend it. Its beautiful!

Maria

>> A incredible trailer

9 comments :

Marion said...

I have been so late in my blog reading and commenting. Your pictures from the trip are so so so beautiful :)

Joy said...

wow these are awesome. love it!

jana said...

Tolle Fotos Maria, vielleicht ist das mein Lieblingsset aus Tasmania...die Farben und Texturen sind wunderschön. ps: <3 <3 !!

Belinda said...

You make me want to visit Tasmania again with these beautiful photos! That blue is especially inviting! And that bed shot looks so peaceful. I think one of the loveliest things about being on holiday is waking without an alarm.

Annie said...

Beautiful hotel, which is it?

lotte said...

oh man!! bei den tasmanien-fotos kommt man ja gar nich mehr raus ausm komplimente machen.;))
mag die letzten 4 besonders.
gruß lotte.:)

Anonymous said...

it looks wonderful!

martita said...

when i see this pictures i feel this urgent need of going to the beach and lay under the sun... beautiful, maria.

ally said...

that first photo is just so beautiful - you are a great ambassador for our beautiful state