Thursday, March 15, 2012

<>

Hi from my room

A couple of days ago I got asked by Lisa, Belinda and
Alessandra to answer some sunshine
questions and then pass the award to five people who deserve some ray of sunshine, too.

It was a very sunny day today and I think I would like to send some sun out to everyone who has a rainy or cold day today.
Let's play...

favorite color: navy blue
favorite animal: turtle
favorite non-alcoholic drink: Apfelschorle (Sparking water and apple juice)
facebook or twitter: Facebook
getting or giving presents: I really like getting but I also love to make gifts
favorite flower: field flower, poppies, peonies and dahlias
favorite pattern: I am a big pattern lover, geometric patterns, dots, triangles..I love them all
passion: good food, beautiful photography, light
favorite number: 27


Jana, Trixi, Tiffany, Lisa and whoever wants to be part of this - what are your answers?

:)

8 comments :

planktonfisher said...

favorite color: turquoise
favorite animal: cats & turtels
favorite non-alcoholic drink: mango lassi & chai
facebook or twitter: facebook
getting or giving presents: giving as finding the right present for me can be quite difficult.
favorite flower: cardamine pratensis
favorite pattern: geometric patterns
passion: travelling, eating, baking, sleeping, flea markets, taking pictures, cats
favorite number. 5

anna m. said...

funny, each time when i went to germany, i just could not understand how people can like apfelschorle so much :)

* HOPSCOTCH * ~ Charlyn said...

Love the towel! :)

Our Strange Nature said...

Turtle...good choice!

Belinda said...

I nominated you too! I should have emailed you. ;)

Why 27?

maria said...

It was 13 for a very very long time but then I realized that my 27th year was such a great year so I decided this is my favourite number :)

Belinda said...

Ooh I like that reason! :)

nohalito said...

good food, beautiful photography, light = schorlemädchen !!! Your blog shows your passion : )