Friday, November 30, 2012

three

Last week in Sydney Last week in Sydney Last week in Sydney

Oh it was a long week. I am so glad its Friday evening. 
We just made a nice dinner and are watching a fire work from our couch which is happening at the harbor right now. 
I took these three photos to fill up a roll last week. On Wednesday we went and saw the Francis Bacon  exhibtion and it was really great, I especially liked the strong colors in many of his paintings! 
The last photo shows the flower shop next to our apartment. It is such small but beautiful shop, very often in the morning when I leave the house, they get their delivery and the whole pavement is full of flowers....

Happy weekend to everyone...It's supposed to be a hot weekend and I can't wait to go for some swims ...

This, this and this song

6 comments :

Debie Grace said...

I like the first photo! It looks playful to me. So lovely especially that they are taken from a film camera :)

alessandra said...

have a nice weekend, is quite cold here in England, I woke up this morning and all looked frozen outside!
lovely shop indeed.
x

anneso said...

the first photo is really beautiful and mysterious in a way... and those flowers make me happy ;)

http://firstmorninglight.blogspot.fr/

sandra said...

beautiful beautiful pictures maria! i wish you a happy warm weekend :)

MANDY said...

I adore that first photo Maria,
we were at Francis Bacon on Wednesday too, wasn't it amazing !!!

create everyday said...

Love your images. Keep on keepin' on