Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend from Sydney

Happy weekend my friends.
Its going to be a gorgeous Winter weekend with crisp cool air, sun & blue skies. Winter is so special here in Sydney and I look forward to meeting friends later on, reading a bit and taking some photos of those long Winter shades we have here :)

I also got my photos back from our trip to New Zealand and I will start posting some of them over the next weeks.

I updated the print shop last week. Have a look if you like and let me know what you think.

Have a great one,
Maria


4 comments :

mme ulma said...

fabulous, denke ich.

Mein Goldfischglas said...

So ein süßes Foto...ich will Dich einpacken und immer bei mir haben :)

Wünsche ebenfalls ein schönes Wochenende.

tine said...

happy weekend maria
gut schaust du aus : )

querido diário said...

:) your work keeps getting better!