Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Copenhagen 2015

Copenhagen // Schorlemädchen Copenhagen // SchorlemädchenCopenhagen // Schorlemädchen" Copenhagen // SchorlemädchenCopenhagen // SchorlemädchenCopenhagen // Schorlemädchen

While Wills parents visited us from Australia in June we went to Copenhagen with them for a few days. I have been quite a few times to see friends but it is always so great to come back. Highlight again was our trip to the modern museum Lousiana (1st and 2nd photo). Such a great place!

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

Loving these images! Copenhagen is one of my favorite cities in Europe and Luisiana a beloved place as well. Hope you're enjoying your Summer!

Paprika said...

Just found your blog and I love it! I also went to Louisiana Museum of Mondern art, only 3 weeks ago! That light installation was beautiful, I like your photos a lot. I went swimming with my friend at the pier you've photographed, strange coincidence! xx